Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm thankful for...

We are mostly packed and ready to head to Martin tomorrow morning for what I know will be a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are SO thankful that Paula (my wonderful mother-in-law) finished up her last round of radiation today and is moving back home! I wanted to reflect and list some of the things I am thankful for during this season. (this list is not necessarily in order)

1. My salvation. That Christ died on the cross and bore the wrath that I deserved.
2. My husband. That he loves me, that he provides for our family, that he leads our family, that he can cook, that we laugh together and that he is my best friend
3. Eden. that she such a delight that loves to read, that she is caring and loves helping mommy.
4. Owen. That he is loving and loves to cuddle. That he smiles all the time and laughs.
5. As I just mentioned that Paula has finished up her treatment and can move back home!
6. For my loving mother and father
7. For my sweet sister and her family
8. For my interesting and super smart brother
9. For my wonderful sister-in-law
10. The rest of my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. So blessed by family!
11. Sweet friends that keep me accountable
12. For our home.
13. Centerpoint church family. Thankful for their support in our transition
14. New church family at Audubon Park
15. How the Lord is shaping my parenting and character
16. Our call and desire for missions
17. That I get to stay home everyday with my sweet children
18. For my husband's job that allows me to stay home
19. For the neighbor that the Lord has placed us in
20. Sweet surprises that my husband does for me
21. Friendships that my children have
22. That we are all healthy
23. That I have more than I could ever dream about. I should never complain
24. Our books
25. That my children sleep well and Don and I get full night's rest (typically)
26. Heat (you have no idea how cold natured I am)
27. freedom from religious persecution
28. my loving father-in-law
29. 3 meals and 2 snacks everyday
30. My children laughing

I could go on and on. Here are a few pictures

The amazing family the Lord has blessed me with


Going to Turkey with my sweetie (even though my eyes are closed)

brother and momma

Grandma last Christmas

Aunt Sara and Grandpa

sweet friends for my children

little buddies

1 comment:

  1. All those Centerpoint babies are growing up! It's good to catch up a little reading through your blog entries. Merry Christmas Gales!

    ReplyDelete