Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Here's to 29 years, 10 inches gone and 24 weeks along





 Well, yesterday was my birthday and I turned 29! I cannot believe it's my last year in my twenties. I still feel like I am 21 sometimes. My amazing husband made a delicious meal. He blows me away with his cooking skills. He made salmon on a bed of creamed spinach with fried shallots on top. Salad with fried goat cheese, homemade dressing and then cheesecake with poached pears and this amazing caramel pear sauce. And the crazy thing is that for half the things he made he didn't need a recipe. I am a recipe girl, so for someone to make something up I am highly impressed. They even decorated, so sweet. I had a wonderful day. So blessed by my family. Don and I are heading to Nashville on Sunday to see the Shins. Super excited. Makes me feel even younger going to a concert and all.. haven't done that in a long time.

Oh and I cut about 10 inches or so off my hair (obviously) had nothing to do with turning 29 or being pregnant. I just needed a change. I was tired of it. I love it and so glad it is short! And baby boy is about 24 weeks along now. At least I think so sometimes I forget what week I am on, but I think it's 24 :)

I am so thankful for the Lord's grace on my life this past year and the overwhelming amount of blessing He has given me. What a good and gracious God He is! I am excited about this upcoming year... lots of changes will be happening with our family that I am excited to see come into place :)


1 comment: