Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Loving books




Don and I love to read. I am glad that it is something that we enjoy doing together. We desire so much for our children to be excited and love books and the places their imaginations will go by reading them. We read a lot in our home, probably one of my favorite things to do with them. It's so calming and relaxing. Although right now, Owen can be the little chatter box when you are reading to him, asking over and over, "mommy what they doing?" and then "why". It can make for a very long book. I finally got a library card. We have been going to the library for story-time and just to look at books for years now, but finally got my act together and got a card. And Eden thinks it is the best thing ever. She has started "reading" to Owen and it makes me so happy. Don't get me wrong my kids do love books, but I am not sure if they compete yet with the Ipad. Oh technology :)

1 comment:

  1. jude has always loved books too & sammy has just started enjoying boys too. they will sit & look at books together... soooo cute! amos can only handle board books... although he's broken a board books as well. ;) he does love being read to, but he just wants me to read the same book over & over. :)

    ReplyDelete