Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Decorations

Now, I have no idea who won the Super Bowl and I didn't even know it was going on until a random man at the grocery store asked me if I was getting ready for it. But I did make some Valentine decorations over the weekend. Yay! I love making decorations. All I did was put dollies on twine and you don't even have to paste them because they just hang. Then I already had the felt hearts and I cut out the letters out of fabric that I already had on hand. So cost of little project about $2. Cutting the letters out did take a little bit of time since they are small. I first traced them on fusible web and then ironed them on my fabric and then cut them out. The whole thing probably took me about a little over an hour. Did we NEED decorations for valentine's day, no, but it was fun and my family likes them :) The idea came from the Handmade Home. Very cute website. I have a few more ideas for the actual day that I will share soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment