Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Off to Nan's house they go!

The kiddos are spending the night and most of Saturday with Nan, so that means Don and I are going out! Woohoo! Our dates always revolve around where we are going to eat. My husband and I LOVE good local food. Don is amazing at finding awesome restaurants. If you ever need a new place to eat ask him. He knows. And he will never point you to a chain. I think he hates them. We had planned on eating at Andrew Michael, but they were basically booked. The earliest we could get a table was like 8:30 and that is way too late for me and dinner. So we will have to try again. Our next choice was Acre we have heard great things about it and cannot wait to try it out. Then tomorrow we are going to do the Victorian Village tour personally I am way excited about this. I love old houses and history. Plus it is going to be beautiful day tomorrow. Of course we will miss Eden and Owen, but they will have a blast at Nan's and it will be a good refreshing time for us. Any yummy restaurant suggestions for us? Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!




2 comments:

  1. Have you ever eaten at The Elegant Farmer? I really want to try it but we haven't yet- I hear it's kind of pricey. But local food is worth pricey in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have had lunch there and it was wonderful! I would def. eat there again. The price wasn't that bad for lunch it was worth it :) You and Tim should go there for a lunch date :)

    ReplyDelete