Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Fall Wreath is Finished!

For a few days I thought this wreath was going to have to be a Christmas wreath because it seemed to take forever! All those little flowers were a bit time consuming, but I am so happy with the results. This is my first Fall wreath to make, so I am sure they will get better over the years. I got the idea from here Check her blog out she has some super cute ideas. Anyone else finished up some wreaths for their front door if not you should make one. They are fun and of course they make your front door look cute :)

a close up of all those flowers



3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks beautiful! Way to stick with it making all of those flowers. :)
    Is it made out of felt?
    Can't wait to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, darling...see that neatly trimmed grass in the reflection???

    ReplyDelete